[IAEP] linuxtag 2009

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 15:45:31 EDT 2009

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009, David Farning wrote:

> True to the type of response I have grown the expect (and greatly
> appreaciate), Max basically said the more the merrier at FudCon.
>
> Lets see what sort of good things we can make happen.
>
> I'll let Max explain what he has to offer:)

Thanks, David.

Here's what I wrote to David privately:

===

The short answer is "bring your people, and make use of our hackfest and
BarCamp infrastructure.  Our house is your house."

FUDCon is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  On Friday and Saturday, you
need a LinuxTag ticket to get into FUDCon.  I should have enough
e-tickets to cover 15 people for 2 days (30 etickets).

Have folks sign up here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009_attendees

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDConBerlin2009#BarCamp_and_Hackfests

I probably don't have enough etickets to get people into LinuxTag on
Wednesday and Thursday as well, which aren't official FUDCon days
anyway.

So in short, I can provide:
         * Etickets on Fri and Sat for 15 people (85% sure of this)
         * FUDCon infrstructure of participation (100% sure)
         * Opportunity to interact with various Fedora folks (100% sure)

===

How's this all sound?

--Max