[IAEP] Getting the message out - take2

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Jan 18 18:45:20 EST 2009

May I kindly suggest adding a few more words about learning, education,
deployments and results?

The current list of items there might be of interest to lwn readers but
you would lose 90% of the readers one might want to address at "Sugar's
development infrastructure..."

In fact I would suggest targeted messages to at least two or three
different groups of people that Sugar Labs should be talking to: e.g.
developers, educators and people in international development.

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer