[IAEP] http://www-testing.sugarlabs.org/

,Josh williams joshcwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:32:59 EST 2009

Hi Nate,

I agree with you completely, actually I'd have to say that you're
preaching to the choir; I'm a huge fan of Helvetica. I've been meaning
to check that film out.  I've heard mixed reviews, but I think it's
something I'd enjoy.

I just think embedding a clone to replace a clone is overkill.

Cheers,

Josh