[IAEP] SoaS - moving onward...

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Feb 22 19:33:47 EST 2009

On 22 Feb 2009, at 23:22, Caroline Meeks wrote:

> How will I know what snapshot I have on a given USB so that I can
> accurately report bugs?

Hi Caroline, if you have a peek in the directory:

	http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/snapshots/1/

You'll see that Soas-200902221746.iso (currently) has the same date as
latest.iso.

I'm guessing there have been a bunch of pages and emails pointing to
some random .iso builds over time, that all need to be kept upto date,
pointing them to latest.iso will keep them all in sync in an automated
way.

--Gary