[IAEP] activites known not to either work at all or not on?certin platforms

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu Feb 12 09:37:15 EST 2009

Hi Jonas,

please relax...

On Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> If someone (me[1]) reorganize the packaging routines as already drafted
> at the Alioth OLPC list, then it is not sponsoring but ordinary package
> maintainance.

again, to clarify what I ment:

If someone reorganizes the packaging routines as already drafted
on the Alioth OLPC list, then I will gladly sponsor those uploads to Debian
experimental. (Looking at https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-olpc/
there are not many who are active and can sponsor uploads.)

regards,
	Holger