[IAEP] activites known not to either work at all or not on certin platforms

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 07:16:19 EST 2009

yes u are absolutly right... 0.84 is the focus now of every distro
(maybe excepting debian) we will fix this all, but please, let us not
sa y is a releasable usable product for educators until weve tested it
ALL and we all agree that this is indeed the produuct (which i need
nonconvicnig of) that will change the planet. Lets rock on, keep
making it  a better product... but stay connected to the people that
can advise us on what works and wnat doesnt (INOT ndevs), but
educators... I promise from my side to make a strong commitment to
make that connection happen....

Happier thoughts,
Nubae