[IAEP] [SLOBS] Governance.

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sun Feb 1 20:54:04 EST 2009

I take full responsibility for starting the thread Mike is upset
about.  _Every_ action I make as part of Sugar Labs involves four
steps:

1.  Seek opinions of people I trust about the topic at hand.
2.  Public summarize what I have learned on IAEP.
3.  Wait for a consensus to form.
4.  Take action.

This issues is no different then any other.  I have talked to people
from deployments, people from distributions, OEMs, VARs, and other
developers.  I am working on the summary to propose to on iaep for
discussion.

If I am wrong, please prove me wrong by implementing a better
solution.  I would much rather Sugar Labs have a working solution...
and I am wrong yet again.

david