[IAEP] [SLOBS] Governance.

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sun Feb 1 21:48:33 EST 2009

On Mon, 2009-02-02 at 19:54 +1800, David Farning wrote:
> the thread in question wasn't ever *on* the list,

As an innocent bystander... this is all a bit cloak and dagger.

"The Thread" ?

Afraid there's been too much reference to it, and not enough disclosure
regarding what it's actually about.

I would rather have not known it existed than to have it repeatedly
referred to with no indication of what it's about, or whether I need to
pay attention.

FWIW - I appreciate that some issues do need to be hashed out amongst a
few people in private, before seeking wider input, or review.

This has gone beyond that now, and begins to smell of conspiracy.
Although I doubt there is anything sinister afoot, the time has come to
reveal what this is all about.

- Donna

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director