[IAEP] [support-gang] Fwd: w7sins FUD

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 16:01:43 EDT 2009

I don't think anyone on this list was suggesting that Windows on OLPC
was/is a good/appropriate solution for learning. But there is a free
software alternative, Sugar, that is designed to be appropriated by
the local community/culture. We were asking, why doesn't the FSF
promote alternatives (Sugar or some other free learning platform) in
parallel with their anti-cultural-imperialism message?

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org