[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Physics-3

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 20:30:48 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> On 29 Aug 2009, at 14:44, Bill Kerr wrote:
>
>  the default single click shape does not work for the box but does work for
>> circle and triangle
>>

> Just to confirm, this is tested and working. But, I think what happened
> here is that you may have dragged a very small (too small) box first, and
> then subsequent single clicks were then trying to clone that non drawable
> shape. I thought I'd avoided that case by not remembering parameters for
> shapes too small to draw, will fix this in the next release – so thanks for
> reporting it! :-)

the square block does work if you click on it first

but try clicking on the circle, the triangle and the square in that order -
the square does not create a shape by default (the others do)

then exit physics and go back in
click on the square, the triangle and circle in order - the circle does not
create a shape by default (the others do)

and variations of the above - sometimes the default (click shape, click
screen, shape standard size shape created) works sometimes it doesn't
eg. it might always work for the square but not at all for the triangle or
circle depending on the clicking order

in some cases it leaves just an arrow on the screen and the program crashes

all of the above without me trying to create any smaller shapes