[IAEP] svg animations, no?

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 05:07:53 EDT 2009

Your best bet is using a browser runtime, like hulahop. Gecko has good
support for SVG, but without SMIL. You'll have to use JavaScript for
animations.

Right now, the only runtime I know of that can run SMIL is Opera, and
that one is useless (because it's closed source). You could use
Fakesmile (http://leunen.d.free.fr/fakesmile/) for other browsers, but
it's rather slow.