[IAEP] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Physics-3

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Aug 28 09:33:06 EDT 2009

Just thought I'd forward this over to IAEP.

(If you are running an older build of SoaS, you'll need to erase the
existing Physics Activity before trying to upgrade. The older SoaS
shipped with Activities installed in a non-standard place, with
administrator permissions, preventing the normal Sugar activity
upgrade process. You'll likely need to drop into Terminal, find and
remove the Physics.activity directory from there. Current SoaS builds
have this issue resolved).

Regards,
--Gary

Begin forwarded message: