[IAEP] Physics - Lesson plans ideas?

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Sun Aug 23 11:13:08 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 08:41:40PM -0700, Alan Kay wrote:
> The important thing about what the computer does in this case --
> repeated incremental additions -- is that the children can and do
> carry it out themselves.

Well, perhaps gravity is an ideal topic to teach for this age group.

However, I still believe that less than ideal pedagogical topics can
contribute to an understanding of scientific inquiry.

To me, it just doesn't seem black and white. There must be a whole
spectrum of learning experiences of greater and lesser pedagogical
value.

--
American? Vote on the National Initiative for Democracy, http://votep2.us