[IAEP] eBook reading advice

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:38:18 EDT 2009

Caroline,

In honor of Little Brother being released as a plain text file I am
working on fixing Read Etexts so it can deal with files that need word
wrapping as well as those which do not.  I've made a good start on
this but I want to do a better job of regression testing than I have
been doing lately, because I've discovered bugs that have been there
awhile but which I had not noticed.  When that happens you have to
assume that there are more to be found.

I should have release 15 ready later tonight or tomorrow.

As far as Little Brother is concerned, why not have it in text *and* PDF format?

James Simmons