[IAEP] eBook reading advice

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sun Aug 9 20:40:14 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,
i'm getting ready to prep the sticks. I will put both versions on.  I can
wait a few more hours if you want for the latest Read ETexts but I have to
have my master done tonight. no time to do it tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

Tomeu,  Thanks for the reminder on languages. I sent Cory an email but no
response and I didn't see him today to ask him.  But hopefully we will get
some translations.

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove