[IAEP] My videos are on Sugar Labs video site

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Aug 7 17:07:37 EDT 2009

Dennis you are asking all the right questions!  The short answer would
be search the archives:(

The long answer is that we need teachers like you to insure that our
wiki is complete, penetrable, and up to date.  Will you you be able to
continue working with us after school starts?

WRT the Google apps question.  Sugar Labs is registered as a 501(c)(3)
under the umbrella of the Software Freedom Conservancy.  Sugar Labs is
set up with Google as a school system.  As such, sugarlabs.org
receives the full array of google Apps for free.  We can also request
that Local Labs receive independent XX.sugarlabs.org domains _without_
going through the full set of paperwork required for non profits.

David