[IAEP] My videos are on Sugar Labs video site

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:43:09 EDT 2009

I was posting my videos to public_html on my shell.sugarlabs.org
account before.  For work in progress it should be OK.

It seems to me that you can embed a google video in a page kept
elsewhere.  That might be a way to make finished videos world
viewable.  I could try embedding my movie in the Read Etexts wiki page
later.  I can't do it now because google video is blocked at the
office.

If we're paying for these accounts I'd be willing to chip in my share,
within reason.

James Simmons