[IAEP] Any way to hide google translation stuff in the printable version of wiki pages?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Aug 6 17:52:07 EDT 2009

On 6 Aug 2009, at 21:07, Kevin Cole wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 14:57, Frederick Grose <fgrose at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> I've set up Google Translations in the wiki sidebar for a community
> evaluation, http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Welcome_to_the_Sugar_Labs_wiki
> .
>
> In addition to making all pages longer, the 'Using the Wiki' section
> of the sidebar is pushed further down. ...Bernie might be able to
> move that, if the community prefers.

Hmmm, wow folks actually still print? :-) I had a colleague who would
incessantly print out every email she received and file it away by
date, that was quite fun to watch ;-) On a community wiki, material is
going to be out of date _really_ fast if you're referring to a print-
out.

> One benefit now is that all pages have translation links.

True, though I'm still not keen on all the vertical scrolling into
empty space.

-.8 if it comes to a vote :-)

Regards,
--Gary