[IAEP] Any way to hide google translation stuff in the printable version of wiki pages?

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:57:25 EDT 2009

I've set up Google Translations in the wiki sidebar for a community
evaluation, http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Welcome_to_the_Sugar_Labs_wiki.

In addition to making all pages longer, the 'Using the Wiki' section of the
sidebar is pushed further down. ...Bernie might be able to move that, if the
community prefers.

One benefit now is that all pages have translation links.

So, to print a page without the Google Translations header, one would enter
edit mode for a page, and then remove the {{GoogleTrans-en}} template at the
top of the wiki text entry box. (An older version of the template may look
like this, {{ GoogleTrans-en | es =show | bg =show | zh-CN =show | zh-TW
=show | hr =show | cs =show | da =show | nl =show | fi =show | fr =show | de
=show | el =show | hi =show | it =show | ja =show | ko =show | no =show | pl
=show | pt =show | ro =show | ru =show | sv =show }}.

          --Fred