[IAEP] Is again Community Influence - Re: Lets Get Satisfaction (was: Community Influence)

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Sat Aug 1 13:16:31 EDT 2009

On Aug 1, 2009, at 7:45, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> I think OLPC also had this problem and decided to use rt for user
> support and trac for tracking development issues. May be worth asking
> Adam Holt about it?

Tomeu,

As someone who worked with the RT system, I can say that it works very
well as a CRM for traditional organizations, but it suffers from it's
clear separation between "employees" and "users".

The strongpoint of using a tool such as GetSatisfaction or UserVoice
is that it scales well, by allowing people to