[IAEP] Fwd: [Sur] SoaS Santiago de Chile, en Flisol 2009.

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Apr 27 03:17:18 EDT 2009

Pato Acevedo reports in olpc-sur:

"I'm reporting that under the FLISOL 2009 in Santiago, Chile last
Saturday on April 25, the community Educalibre presented a booth
showing SOAS. The response was quite positive and many were interested
in trying it later in their homes. Here are some pictures I took while
it responded to questions. The test pilot is my son, another boy came
along with an uncle and was playing all morning. That's Sugar: sweet,
sticky and attractive to children."

http://picasaweb.google.es/patitoacevedo/Flisol2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCPD04-2G-9byCA&feat=directlink

Regards,

Tomeu