[IAEP] More about SoaS on a MacBook

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:19:50 EDT 2009

Hi Again,

I downloaded http://www.sugarlabs.org/static/soas/soas-beta-1.zip.  It  took about 1 hr 45 min on a DSL connection. I haven't opened it yet...will get to that later today or this evening.  But, I have a couple of questions.

	Is it possible to burn this file to a disk and boot from it?  If so, would I unzip it first?

	If not, where should I put it? How do I access it?

	Is there any chance this version would run on a G4 MacPowerbook?  I have one on hand I could try it with (it does run OSX).

I would still like to be able to run from the SoaS USB with the helper CD.  Someone else was having problems wiht that too.  Is anyone working on a solution?

Thanks,
Caryl