[IAEP] Proposal of Google Summer of Code

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 2 11:07:08 EDT 2009

Nathalia Sautchuk Patrício wrote:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2009/Oficina

Could you give an example of a programmable brush?  I don't think I know
what you have in mind.  Perhaps you could give a Python code example.

This is a good proposal, but you should be aware that Activity development
of this sort is considered lower priority for Summer of Code, compared to
projects that improve Sugar itself.  That means you need to make a very
convincing argument about why this project would produce an important,
valuable improvement.

--Ben