[IAEP] Teacher in Uruguay enchanted to see his ideas integrated, into global Sugar update

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:19:00 EDT 2008

Hi Eben,

There's already a lot of feedback. Start sifting :-) Please post
anything you aggregate and think we should work on to the 9.1 page:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/9.1.0

In addition, a feedback activity seems like an easy short term win.
Could be posted and shared quickly and easily. If it gets traction it
would help motivate a solution built in the core OS/UI.

Thanks,

Greg S