[IAEP] Slides for the ESC talk

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Oct 23 18:29:35 EDT 2008

Ciao Christoph,

we need to prepare slides for the Sugar presentation at
ESC Boston:

   https://www.cmpevents.com/ESCe08/a.asp?option=C&V=11&SessID=8164

As a starting point, I have both your old slides from FUDcon
and those that Walter just used in Lima.

Since I'm very busy preparing the runtime image that will run
on the Beagle Board, I was wondering if you or someone else
skilled with presentations could find the time to put together
something appropriate for the event.

They told me there are around 300 people already registered to
the Beagle track (not sure how many will stay for the Sugar
session).  We expect the audience to consist mostly of
embedded systems engineers with some Linux background.

In Brno we also had a third, more technical presentation focusing
on Sugar's unique technologies: datastore, collaboration,
isolation, bundles...  That would be great to have too, but
I don't know who has it.

--
    \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
   _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/