[IAEP] Distribution Roadmap

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Oct 24 16:27:34 EDT 2008

Yes, by servers I was referring to the collaboration, moodle and other
server based services that we need to make Sugar a complete education
solution.

After the 9.1 developer meeting, it would be a good idea to figure out how
to engage Sugar Labs and it's growing community in server development.

david