[IAEP] is this useful feedback?

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 01:41:57 EDT 2008

I link to Andrew's course in the Overview chapter of the Extending
Sugar section of the FLOSS manual for Sugar
(http://en.flossmanuals.net/Sugar/Overview). Please feel free to add
other suggested resources to the ones already there and to add some
feedback, e.g., good for beginners/experts, etc.

# The Byte of Python (www.swaroopch.com/notes/Python)
# How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Learning with Python, 2nd
edition (openbookproject.net/thinkcs/python2e.php)
# Python for Fun (www.openbookproject.net/py4fun/)
# Python Bibliotheca (www.openbookproject.net/pybiblio/)
# Dive into Python (diveintopython.org/)
# Hands-on Python Tutorial (http://www.cs.luc.edu/~anh/python/hands-on/)

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs