[IAEP] [sugar] list of complaints from sugarcamp community building talk

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Nov 24 05:15:55 EST 2008

> Definitely a problem. We are thinking about having a landing page
> similar to the one in http://www.eclipse.org/ that hopefully will give
> a way for everybody to find how to better interact with us depending
> on their role. The idea is that a prospecting developer would just
> click on one of those icons and would find a simple explanation of the
> first concepts that need to be grabbed in order to move forward. How
> does that sound?
>
>> olpc-dev list emails are kind of over my head
>
> Yeah, we should understand better this issue. Is a coder-newbies
> mailing list a valid suggestion?

Hmmm, I think we should not split those up. In my opinion all we can do,
is to point out clearly that all contributions and questions as easy or
as hard they are, are valid and welcome. We all started there, and I
understand it is not always easy to ask 'stupid' questions, but I think
it is important to produce a culture and atmosphere where this is possible.

So I argue, to please use sugar-devel for those discussions.
    Simon