[IAEP] Requiring to send out a meeting agenda

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:38:36 EST 2008

Hello,

I propose that we make sending out an agenda for all of our meeting a
required step. We was supposed to have a Deployment meeting today,
people came for it, but it didn't happen. That really sucks imo and we
should be careful about not repeating it.

I'm sure this will happen less often as we get more organized... But I
think a "the meeting is not happening unless an agenda has been sent
out" policy would be helpful. We would have to make that clear in the
wiki though, since we have a calendar there.

Marco