[IAEP] Live USB

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed May 21 22:19:39 CEST 2008

OK, I've got a Live USB image, based on Fedora 9 + qemu/kqemu, that runs
an XO image in emulation with a single click.  Plug in the USB key, boot,
click the "run XO" icon, and you're off and running.  It's under 2gig.

Now, where can I store it?  :)

This is version 0.1, so there will definitely be rough edges to smooth,
but basically I'd like to host and maintain it.

Later tonight, I should have a version of it put up on my own web space
for a limited amount of time so that people can play with it.

--g