[Its.an.education.project] Wiki and front page

Helga Schmidt helga at helgaschmidt.com
Tue May 13 15:47:13 CEST 2008

Hello Bernie,

Simon and me, we like to help getting the wiki started: So it would be perfect, if you create user accounts for Simon and me on trinity.develer.com with access to the mediawiki and the database.
But we think, in the long run we should find somebody else for the maintaining-job.

Is there already made a decision about which CMS we will use to host a few, nice looking, official pages? And who will set it up...?

cheers, Helga

From: Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org>
Date:  Tue, 13 May 2008 12:39:46 +0200