[Its.an.education.project] Front matter

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu May 8 18:59:37 CEST 2008

Ciao,

can anybody please help me setting up a quick presentation page on
sugarlabs.org in time for tomorrow?

I'm still wrestling with the EEE PC, and I have to work a little more
on my talk.  Any help appreciated.

What should be on the main page?  I don't know for sure.  Maybe the same
about that we have in mailman, and links to this list and other Sugar
resources, including http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar/.

If you want to work on this, please be bold and do whatever you think is
appropriate.  Oh, and this should not be seen as anything final: next
week we could re-discuss the result with more calm, and a CMS might even
replace this page at a later point.

--
   \___/
  _| o |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/