[Its.an.education.project] To Cc or not to Cc, that is the question

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue May 13 13:29:19 CEST 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:14 PM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
>  Thanks for the valuable info.  I guess I am too used to Debian
>  mailinglists with the opposite logic of not cc'ing except when
>  explicitly requested.

Hi Jonas! The Debian mailing lists are wierd, with all that noise
about CC'ing or not CC'ing and the flamewars about that. I agree w
Bernie, using a combination of Mailman settings and procmail filters
catches the dupes. Gmail also folds dupes for you (but don't read
debian-private there! ;-) ).

And then people can reply-all normally, without having to remember
everyone's personal preferences.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions