[Its.an.education.project] lists.sugarlabs.org

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Thu May 8 02:29:02 CEST 2008

We're forking Sugar.  I get that.  But we need to consider what lists are
currently at OLPC, and which we can improve, replace, or ignore.  I am far
more interested in creating a vibrant active educational discussion list
than replicating several of the lists at OLPC.

Content organization is a hard business.  And subsequently, not a lot of
work has been finished at OLPC as it stands now.  To create division in
these projects would be detrimental to educational goals overall.  And they
would have little to no relation to the forking of free / non-free software.

I apologize if I am stepping out of bounds here.  But I'm still unsure about
what 'an education project' is and isn't.

Seth