[Its.an.education.project] lists.sugarlabs.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu May 8 00:41:37 CEST 2008

Aaron,

would you like to be our "listmaster"?

I'd like to make lists.sugarlabs.org point at the same host as
lists.lo-res.org.  Either a CNAME or the A record pointing straight
to your IP.

It would be nice to host additional lists related to Sugar and
education in general on your host.  If you'd prefer not to put this
much burden on your host, I have another machine we could use for
this purpose.

Additionally, mailman has nice support for virtual domains.
So we can keep these lists separate from yours.  Moving an
existing list from one domain to another is tricky (I remember
it involved converting the binary config to ascii and back).

--
   \___/
  _| o |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/