[Its.an.education.project] Cleaning up the activities page

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Tue May 6 15:05:29 CEST 2008

I have the most experience w/ Drupal. It's good even though it takes
time to get up and running

> In my mind, this is the result of missing full time maintainers
> with a clear web design in mind.  A CMS by itself would not solve
> the issue; It could even make it worse.

You're right. A cms by itself won't solve the problem, could just add
another layer of confusion. The key would be a better maintainer.

OLPC should hire Greg Smith. That guy is an organizational wizard.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer