[Its.an.education.project] An "About" statement? (Was: untangling constructionism)

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon May 5 20:41:58 CEST 2008

[cc += michael]

Good point, Pamela -- we should advertise this more in talks.

Besides, we have designed beyond standard Linux security.  Michael Stone
implemented Rainbow, a system that keeps activities as isolated as possible
from each other, and from user's personal data:

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Rainbow

--
   \___/
  _| o |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/