[Its.an.education.project] An "About" statement? (Was: untangling constructionism)

Pamela Jones pj2 at groklaw.net
Mon May 5 17:22:34 CEST 2008

I'd add a fourth item, Greg, because I think it's the winning ticket in
sales going forward:

security.

We are talking about children. They must be protected from malware,
phishing, botnets, etc.  That is *never* going to be possible with
Windows software, and that is how Sugar can be presented by the sales
people, I think. Not that it's infallible, because FOSS folks always
tell the truth, but I'd focus on it very hard as a selling point,
because the whole world knows Microsoft is not secure. The DOD knows it,
and they are switching to GNU/Linux because of it.

So why would any government/school wish to endanger their kids?