[Its.an.education.project] An "About" statement? (Was: untangling constructionism)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:59:37 CEST 2008

Another iteration:

"It's an education project."

(1) Learning practice and theory need to evolve as technology evolves;
we are discussing constructionist (and other learning theories)
research and practice;

(2) We are engaging in an open dialog between the overlapping
communities of software developers and educators;

(3) We are guiding Sugar software development, as it serves as a
tangible structural underpinning for the application of 1 and 2 above;
and

(4) We are examining and discussing  Sugar's educational importance.

-walter