[Its.an.education.project] Sugar talk at PyCon Due

Richard M Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sat May 3 10:09:26 CEST 2008

      At this point
    we need to do more communication, or the press will keep repeating
    that a bunch of Linux fundamentalists are trying to sabotage
    Negroponte's educational project.

If they call me a "Linux" anything, please point out the unfairness
of treating the GNU system as part of Linux.

     - Why this plan alienated employees, volunteers and grassroots
       from the uppercase OLPC

     - A few quotes from GregDeK, RMS, Walter Bender, etc.

Please remember that I have not condemned the OLPC project or given it
up for lost.  I have asked the community to do everything possible
to ensure that it turns out as something good.