[Its.an.education.project] OLPC World? How about One Education Per Child?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri May 2 22:36:21 CEST 2008

Should we set up an official non-profit and raise money? I have
proposed two possible names in the subject line.

If so, the mission should include Constructionism, Open Source,
working with all stakeholders, Freedom and Human Rights in general,
and some other things. Suggestions welcome.

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/