[Its.an.education.project] Making Sugar independent of OLPC

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri May 2 01:19:26 CEST 2008

Ciao,

Walter Bender along with several OLPC contributors and myself,
are working together on creating a foundation to facilitate a
decentralized, community-driven, spin-off of Sugar.

We have a mailing-list where we are discussing the specifics.
You are invited to subscribe if you want all the details;
traffic has been quite low until now.  Otherwise, let us know
if you just want to be notified when we have something like a
press release.

--
    \___/
   _| o |   Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/