[IAEP] new getting started guide

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 21:32:22 CEST 2008

I've begun working on a new "Getting Started Guide" for Sugar that is
both reflective of the new design found in Joyride and somewhat
platform and distribution independent. Although I have only I'd love
some feedback (See http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Walter/sandbox).
One convention I am using is to put some links inline to
platform-specific details. Let me know if this mechanism is adequate /
confusing / cumbersome / etc. Better yet, give me some better ideas on
how to proceed. (I suppose as we grow, one could use a mechanism
similar to the translation mechanism, with some sort of string
substitutions and whole-sale duplicating of pages.)

-walter