[IAEP] api.sugarlabs.org Alpha .03 is up

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Thu Jun 12 09:12:21 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:16 PM, David Farning <dfarning at gmail.com> wrote:
> A new mock up of api.sugarlabs.org is at
> http://www.sugarlabs.org/~dfarning/ .
>
> Current the only module that is being documented is sugar under the
> Glucose 0.x (head) heading.  At least you can get an idea of of some
> possible organizational methods for the various modules.  You can also
> see how things can be organized within the sugar module.
>
> Caution: many of the links don't yet work.
>
> The code for the site is based off api.kde.org code.  The documentation
> is dynamically generated from the git tree using doxygen and a modified
> version of kdocs.
>
> Comments and general kibitzing welcome.

Looks very well to me, apart from the small bugs, may be good to take
out the reference to kdewin32 from the main page, before someone blogs
that we are moving to QT and windows _at the same time_. ;)

We have api docs in the topics for tomorrow's dev meeting, in case you
can attend.

Thanks again for the awesome work,

Tomeu