[IAEP] sugar on standard laptops

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 11 20:18:54 CEST 2008

On Jun 11, 2008, at 7:51 PM, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> If we ever get to a point where the majority of the core Sugar
> development team is not related to OLPC, and there are good reasons to
> split it off, it might be a good idea.

I should have been clearer, sorry. I actually have no opinions about
how the OLPC/SugarLabs split should work. My message was merely saying
that if a normal upstream/distribution vendor model is adopted,
separate bugtrackers are the usual practice.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org