[IAEP] Alpha API Docs are up.

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 13:45:11 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
> The documentation case not well covered at the moment is for the lower level
> os stuff, but that's more because it's still so transitory and in flux.
> There's no easy option here, some high level doc strings would be nice to
> get your orientation, but reading and understanding the source is really the
> only way to participate (and I'm certainly not there yet) . Unless you have
> a stack of free time, and already own a wizards pointy hat (no insult
> intended), it'll be very hard to offer much more than fairly trivial patches
> to the core. Many of the lower level changes that I'm sure folks would like
> to help with (or replace), just touch too many other areas, it's hard to
> isolate a work task.

Activities API is really the priority at the moment, but I would also
really like to help more people to contribute to the core. There is
lots do there and the current team is ridiculously small. If you or
anyone else which tried to figure out how to contribute, has feedback
on the road blockers, it would be extremely useful to me.

Marco