[IAEP] Alpha API Docs are up.

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Sun Jun 8 22:53:52 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Ivan Krstić
<krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> wrote:
> On Jun 8, 2008, at 8:32 PM, David Farning wrote:
>>
>> In my self assumed role of community advocate;), I would like to ask
>> what do you mean by 'internal'?
>
> Internal in the sense "should not have consumers outside of the Sugar
> codebase and hence should not necessarily have a documented public API", not
> internal in the sense of "secret".

Yes, those internal classes should have pydocs just like the public
api does, but IMO they are more useful when reading the actual code
while hacking the shell, etc.

I'm not against publishing those to html, but should be made very
clear which classes are public API and which are not.

Regards,

Tomeu