[IAEP] Maintenance downtime for sugarlabs.org services

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Jul 21 02:53:59 EDT 2008

Hello,

today we'll start moving most sugarlabs.org services from the
current servers at Develer and lo-res.org to a new one hosted
within the Media Lab.

We're currently working on moving wiki.sugarlabs.org (with a new
sugarlabs.org shorthand).  Then we'll move planet, the email
accounts and the lists.

We are taking measures to minimize downtime, but there might be
glitches, especially with stale DNS caches.  If the main URL
does not work, try using these aliases:

  http://wiki2.sugarlabs.org/
  http://planet2.sugarlabs.org/
  http://lists2.sugarlabs.org/