[IAEP] Lesson Plan resources

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:08:08 EDT 2008

Another potentially useful exercise would be to take one (or more) of
these lesson plans, e.g., something from
http://www.halcyon.com/marcs/lessons.html, and make a detailed guide
to how to enrich it within the context of everything Sugar has to
offer. A meta guide to leveraging Sugar regardless of where the
learning goal comes from: generative or handed down from above.

-walter