[IAEP] getting the software

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jul 15 11:21:44 CEST 2008

> Without trying the software, nothing else happens.

Given most of the world still runs windows, for better or worse - worse
in most minds here I'm sure - I'd also suggest a clear link to the
LiveCD - easy to way to "try the software" for the 'rest of us'

I'm sure that there will be people who might feel there is some
compromise in this suggestion (eg 'who cares about the windows users'),
so maybe I'll just list Ivan's infinitely more knowledgeable views on
such things
http://radian.org/notebook/sic-transit-gloria-laptopi

and yes it might help step us into the floss / *nix world

just a suggestion :)

rob

Of